Position: Customer Service Officer
Duty Station: Branches in Finfinne City
• Proven selling skill,
• Communication skill,
• Marketing skill,
• Basic information technology skill,
• Interpersonal skill,
• Relationship building skill,
• Service minded attitude,
• Learning agility (self-updating) attitude, and
• Analytical thinking.
Education and Experience
BA degree plus two years of proven experience in customer services in airline industry, star hotels and restaurants, resorts, real estates, travel and transportation services, tourism, telecom, insurance, supermarket industry, and related industries.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure the fulfillment of overall tasks that have given to execute customer focused service;
• Understands and effectively contributes to the business and team key performance indicators;
• Ensure the needs of customer are met without compromising business efficiency;
• Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with regulatory standards, bank’s policies and practices;
• Ensure that tasks are completed to the agreed standards within the agreed timescales;
• Enhance the bank’s image through pro-active customer-driven servicing of their needs in support of the goal of exceeding customer expectations; and
• Perform other assigned duties by supervisor
*Proven proficiency in Afan Oromo, Amharic and English languages are desirable.
*Salary and Benefits: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefits scheme
*Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
*Registration Deadline: October 18, 2021
*Place of Registration: HCM located on Bole Road, Dembel City Center 4th floor (Kindly usse lift No 6)
Only interested applicants who fulfill the required knowledge, skill, abilities and other attributes should submit their CVs in person along with required credentials.