DIGITAL MARKETING & SALES OFFICER
BSc/BA or postgraduate degree in Marketing, Sales, MIS or related fields with a minimum of two years of proven work experiences;
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field;
Proven working experience in digital marketing;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends);
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas);
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns;
- The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
- The applicant must have proven proficiency in English, Afan Oromo and Amharic Languages.
Place of Work: Head Office
How to Apply
Deadline: December 3, 2021
Place of Registration: HCBP located at Bole Road, Dembel City Center 4th Floor. (Kindly uses lift no 6)
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their copies of non-returnable CV with the application letter and copy of credentials; including copy of grade 8 ministry certificate and other supportive documents. Applicants should appear in person within original documents within five consecutive working days from the date of announcement.