Area Sales Manager Job by Habesha Breweries SC.
Category: Sales and Marketing
Location: Gojam, Gondar & South
Career Level: Senior Level (5+ years experience)
Employment Type: Full time Salary:
About Habesha Breweries S.C.
Would you like to be part of a Great Family? We are growing very fast with a team that is highly passionate about the beer industry. We value all our people and their desire to grow personally and professionally and their dedication to brewing the best Ethiopian beer! We really care about having a company where our people love what they do and consider themselves as the ultimate consumers of their own Habesha Beer. As such, we aspire to create a work environment that is equally fun and a place where happiness can be felt with the teams that we form through time. We hire for attitude and skill as much as a passion for our industry.
If the above describes who you are, then our brewery is a place where you can prosper as leaders if you put learning and excellent execution as your practice in the work environment. Join us!
Habesha Breweries S.C. is looking for an Area Sales Manager with a managerial level role as per the Company’s job grading.
The Role Summary:
The Area Sales Manager is responsible to lead, motivate, coach and monitoring an Area Sales Team, Key Distributors, Distribution Partners of Distributors, and their crew. He/she also manages the sales team/s to execute the sales plans to deliver sustainable growth, sales volume, market share, and competitive advantage to deliver business goals and strategies.
· Responsible for the selection, recruitment, orientation, and training of all sales staff including Sales Reps of the Distributor.
· Coaching & building the capabilities of sales staff and the Distributor’s crew members through consistent & ongoing on-the-job training.
· Responsible for the implementation and daily follow-up of the Company’s Route-to-Market Strategy including the ways of working within the Distributor’s (Agent’s) business
· Establishing, maintaining, and expanding the Regional customer base in line with Company’s vision and mission statements
· Close monitoring of stock levels in Warehouse and Satellite warehouses of the Distributor in conjunction with the distribution department to ensure zero stock-outs of product.
· Responsible for the execution of the Company’s pricing strategy including regular feedback to the business about changing trends in the marketplace and competitor activities
· Create a culture within the Region to build sound customer relationships.
· Able to develop sales updates, presentations, and business proposals to support Regional growth.
This role is positioned at the managerial level and requires an experienced Sales Manager, who will have the opportunity to develop their career further within a very progressive learning and development as well as a dynamic and exciting work atmosphere.
Is required to have a BA Degree in a related field (Marketing Management, Business Administration, Management or related business disciplines), 5 + years of relevant experience of which 2 years are spent in a managerial position in the FMCG industry.
While working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as monthly sales incentives, medical insurance, comprehensive insurance, annual DSTV subscription, and other financial and non – financial rewards.
Habesha Breweries S.C. also provides several capability development opportunities to its employees including a talent management program.
How to Apply
References will be taken, and background checks will be carried out in conformity with Habesha’s HR Policy. Habesha Breweries S.C. operates within an equal opportunity policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experiences required.
Jan 2, 2022
4,169 total views, 2 views today