Facebook Page Monetization Eligiblity
How to check your in-stream ads eligibility on Facebook
You might be eligible to use in-stream ads in your videos to help you earn money on Facebook. You can check if your Page is eligible for in-stream ads in Creator Studio, or check if your professional mode profile is eligible in Professional dashboard.
Note: In-stream ads are available only to Pages and professional mode profiles that publish videos in certain languages and countries.
Before you begin
- You must pass and remain compliant with Facebook’s Partner Monetization Policies.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must live in a country that’s eligible for in-stream ads.
Eligibility Requirements for Video On-Demand
- 10,000 followers
- 600,000 total minutes viewed in the last 60 days. This can include on-demand, live or previously live videos. This doesn’t include minutes viewed from crossposted, boosted, or paid watch time.
- Page has at least 5 active videos. Videos can be on-demand or previously live, but this doesn’t include active crossposted videos.
After you become eligible for monetization and you turn on in-stream ads for your content, you must continue to meet eligibility requirements or you might lose access to in-stream ads.
Additional Requirements for Live Videos
Note: In-stream ads for live videos aren’t available for professional mode profiles at this time.
- At least 60,000 minutes of the 600,000 total minutes viewed in the last 60 days must include minutes viewed from live videos.
- Page has at least 5 active videos, including at least 3 previously live videos, that you created. This doesn’t include active crossposted videos.
Note for Gamers: Depending on your requirements for live gaming streams, your onboarding process might be different from the following steps.
How to check if your Page adheres to Facebook Monetization Policies
If you want to monetize the content on your Page, you must adhere to the Partner Monetization Policies. Here’s how to check your monetization status:
- Go to Creator Studio.
- On the left side, click Monetization > Policy issues.
- See if you have any monetization violations.
How to set up in-stream ads if your Page is eligible
If your Page meets the eligibility requirements, take the following steps to set up in-stream ads:
- Go to Creator Studio.
- On the left side, click Monetization.
- Below Status, click View Page Eligibility.
- If your Page is eligible, click Set Up.
- Select the Page(s) that you want to set up.
- Complete the required set up tasks, including Agree to terms and conditions and Set up payout account.
- Submit your Page for review.
How to set up in-stream ads if your professional mode profile is eligible
If your professional mode profile meets the eligibility requirements, follow these steps to set up in-stream ads:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap Menu in the bottom navigation.
- Tap Professional dashboard.
- Below Tools to try, tap In-stream ads.
- Tap Get Started, and then tap Agree to Terms to accept the Terms and Conditions
- Set up a payment account. If you already set up an account, you can select your existing account or set up an additional account.
Facebook will review your Page or professional mode profile to make sure it meets the Partner Monetization Policies and requirements for in-stream ads. When the review process is completed, we’ll notify you by email and/or in Creator Studio. If your Page or professional mode profile wasn’t approved, refer to the Partner Monetization Policies and In-Stream Ads Eligibility Best Practices, and then try to apply again.
Follow us on:
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/ethiopianstoday
TELEGRAM : https://t.me/ethiopianstoday
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/ethiopianstoday
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/ethiopianstoday1
PINTEREST : https://www.pinterest.com/ethiopianstoday/
Subscribe and Follow us via Email
If you have any comment regarding this article contact us at email@example.com