Australia Registered Nurse – Visa Sponsorship
We are on the lookout for passionate full time Registered Nurses to join our team in our new facility in Port Macquarie.
Highfields Manor Port Macquarie
Port Macquarie, Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast NSW
Nursing – Aged Care (Healthcare & Medical)
Salary: $40 – $53 per hour +super +shift penalties
Highfields Manor is located in Port Macquarie. The residence brings an unprecedented level of luxury to aged care and is designed to create a welcoming, comfortable, quiet and peaceful environment for our residents and families to enjoy.
We are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses – full-time and seasonal positions available. All about the role:
As a Registered Nurse at Highfields Manor, you will provide comprehensive care to residents. This will include the planning, assessment and delivery of care tailored to the individual needs of the resident.
You will encourage their independence and focus on creating a friendly and calm atmosphere. In this role, you will be supported by a Chief Quality Officer and a Chief Nursing Officer.
What we look for:
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- 1-2 years Registered Nursing experience in Aged Care is preferable.
- Clear understanding of the 8 new quality standards in aged care.
- A strong passion for quality in aged care.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Motivated with an ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good administration / documentation skills.
- Hard Working, flexible with good availability to cover shifts.
- Strong values of Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Loyalty.
All applicants must be willing to provide a valid police check and undergo a pre-employment health screening assessment. The successful candidate will be required to have a flu vaccination and covid-19 vaccination in line with any current government direction.
Applications for positions are now open until all positions are filled.
- AM, PM and Night shifts available
- Experienced professionals will be rewarded with a fantastic work environment and a competitive hourly remuneration.
- On site parking
Please contact us to find out more about any opportunities and to express your interest.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an Aged Care Registered Nurse?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
Report this job advert
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
Apply link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/
Follow us on:
Subscribe and Follow us via Email
If you have any comment regarding this article contact us at email@example.com