Procurement officer – Cooperative Bank of Oromia (S.C)
- Duty Station:
Head Office (Finance and Facility Management)
- Excellent Communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to organize own workload and set priorities
- A self-starter, who is able to plan and manage his/her own work, takes initiative and strives to meet deadlines.Education and Experience
BA Degree in Procurement and Supplies Chain Management or business-related fields plus a minimum of Three years’ experience in procurement.
Main Role and Responsibility
- Review and compile purchase requests with substantiated documents.
- Gather and review specifications and prepare bid documents and invite suppliers.
- Compile summary of suppliers’ bid proposals.
- Organizes quotations and Performa invoices from suppliers
- Procure goods and services as per the procurement manual of the Bank. ,
- Facilitates technical evaluations, minutes preparation and purchase orders
- The jobholder ensures all the procurement activities are implemented according to the policies and procedures of the bank.
- Salary and Benefits: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefits scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
- Registration Deadline: December 15, 2021
- Place of Registration: HCM located on Bole Road, on Dembel City Center 4th Floor (Kindly Uses lift No 6)
Only interested applicants who fulfill the required knowledge, skill, abilities and other attributes should submit their CVs in person along with required credentials. Proven proficiency in Afan Oromo, Amharic and English languages are desirable.
Follow us on:
Subscribe and Follow us via Email
If you have any comment regarding this article contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org