Contract Management Expert Cooperative Bank of Oromia (S.C)
- Duty Station:
Head Office (Finance and Facility Management)
- Required Competency
- Extensive knowledge of contract principles and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Education and Experience
B.A. Degree or equivalent in Economics/Accounting/Management/ Marketing management/Business Administration/supply and chain management or business-related field plus five Year of relevant experience
Main Role and Responsibility
- Prepares and administers contracts with specific vendors
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts with vendors
- Develops and fosters successful, long-term business relationships and ongoing process improvements with key suppliers
- Identifies opportunities for operational and procurement process improvement
- Ensuring proper tracking and timely administration of all types of contract related payments
- Tracks and monitors deliverable deadlines and provides regular updates to manager, contract management team to ensure deadlines are meet.
- Tracks all procurement contracts to ensure closeout, renewals or rebids happen timely.
- Confirms that terms and delivery dates are accurate.
- Evaluates competence of vendors
- Maintains database regarding vendor’s performance and quality of product(s).
- Develops implements and manages contracts and service level agreements for the procurement of goods and, services.
- Salary and Benefits: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefits scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
- Registration Deadline: December 15, 2021
- Place of Registration: HCM located on Bole Road, on Dembel City Center 4th Floor (Kindly Uses lift No 6)
Only interested applicants who fulfill the required knowledge, skill, abilities and other attributes should submit their CVs in person along with required credentials. Proven proficiency in Afan Oromo, Amharic and English languages are desirable.