Solution Architect (for Enterprise Business Unit)
Senior Solution Architect, under EBU-Executive Head of Product
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for Solutions Architect within the Enterprise Business Unit Function in Ethiopia. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The position holder’s role will be to interact with customers to gather technical requirements, architect, design and compile a detailed solution proposal documentation including the different products and solutions as part of the sales process.
- Perform role of interface between customer, commercial, technical and sales entities by translating between business requirements and technical specifications.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key clients, internal groups and stakeholders within the company, suppliers, and partners.
- Identify opportunities within client environments for solutions or new product development.
- Respond to business customer queries as per request for information (RFI) and request for proposal (RFP) and tender documents.
- Develop and design high and low-level solution design documents based on customer requirements.
- Interact with the internal Safaricom Ethiopia technical domains or departments to define for Enterprise solutions including technical assessments, design, and support of enterprise solution
- Provide pre and post solution implementation support for sales teams
- Prepare technical presentations for enterprise customers.
Related Work Experience
The ideal candidate shall have an experience of:
- Requirement gathering for enterprise clients.
- Enterprise network design, deployment, configuration, and installations
- SD-WAN configurations, and implementations
- Cyber security solution implementations
- Fixed and wireless technology implementations
- Unified communication, cloud, and hosing solutions implementations
- Data integrations, microservices solutions across multiple enterprise technologies platforms
- Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- 3/4-year Degree in IT or Engineering related field (essential) or 5-10 Years relevant experience in IT or Engineering (essential).
- Industry certification e.g., Cisco (CCNA/CCDA and above), CISSP), AWS, Microsoft Azure or similar (preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of various technology architecture domains and convergence (preferred).
- Enthusiasm and good team collaboration skills
- Strong social skills to be able to communicate at different levels (internal and external)
- Knowledge of converged solutions design and development including fixed mobile convergence, triple or quad play services and unified communications.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture models (including Business architecture, data architecture, application architecture, infrastructure architecture, communication architecture and security architecture)
- Knowledge of multi-vendor products and solution implementation
- Knowledge of project management particularly IT Projects.
- Cross Domain Technology Architecture knowledge coupled with implementation experience
- Business acumen and ICT awareness.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the career portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, December 26, 2022
Follow us on:
Subscribe and Follow us via Email
If you have any comment regarding this article contact us at email@example.com