Sat. Dec 9th, 2023


Visa Sponsorship Websites for International Candidates

Visa Sponsorship Websites for International Candidates

International job resources in the US, UK, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Asia sponsor work visas for highly qualified international candidates worldwide.

There are three popular visa sponsorship websites, especially in the US and around the world. Visa sponsorship occurs when a family member or organization advocates for an individual to obtain a visa. If you have a family member living as a citizen or permanent resident in the United States, you may be eligible to sponsor a U.S. green card. The sponsorship visa will allow the sponsored person to live and work in the United States.

If you are looking for visa sponsorship jobs in the United States, you can find opportunities on sites like Indeed and Learners Hub. These websites provide information about vacancies with visa support. You can search for jobs based on your skills, qualifications and location.

Please note that visa sponsorship is subject to various conditions and requirements. You should consult an immigration attorney or visit official government websites for accurate and up-to-date information regarding visa issuance to the United States.

If you want to work in the United States, you need a specific work visa depending on the purpose of your trip and the type of work you will do. Please see the following table for application procedures, eligibility, and length of stay, annual limits and other details of each visa type.

1. Family visa: Dependent visa for spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age.

 2. The agency name, if listed, indicates that the following are required before applying for a visa at a U.S. embassy abroad: DOLL: Employers must obtain a foreign labor certification from the Department of Labor (DOL) before filing an I-129 petition with USCIS. USCIS: Employers must obtain an approved application for nonimmigrant workers (Form I-129) from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

3. Dual intention: whether a visa holder can enter the United States while also seeking lawful permanent resident status (green card status).

 4. Employers of E-1, E-2, and TN nonimmigrants are not required to have Form I-129 approved by USCIS before hiring foreign nationals, however, they may submit form I-129 to USCIS to request an extension of stay or change of status.

 5. Immigration law and INS regulations appear to recognize dual purpose for O visas, P visas, and E visas.

Application Process

If an employer wishes to temporarily bring a foreign national to the United States to perform services, labor, or to undergo training, they must generally file a Nonimmigrant Worker Application (Form I- 129) on behalf of that alien to USCIS. For more detail information read the following websites.



Follow us on:


Subscribe and Follow us via Email

If you have any comment regarding this article contact us at


Leave a Reply